Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CAUTION: DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD :) LOL…





Hi guys…wow! what a night i had with you guys online on my webcam last night.. it was fun fun fun. I was just going through my pictures from vegas and I remember the night i was wearing this outfit some guy said the dangerous curves comment as i was strutting to the club LOL. I love my curves always have and always will, losing weight doesnt mean stick thin. I find that completley unappealing. A woman has shape to her body. I like shape LOL. So i figured id share these pics that my friend amy took before we went out. My shirt was TRYING to hold my boobies in…TRYING being the operative word LOL. The buttons are straiiiiinging and i had to keep tucking myself in and rebuttoning all night LOL..but nothing seems to contain them LOL. See you guys tonight on webcam and dont forget to join my fanclub for exclusive pics.

See you all sooon

Ohh and i threw in a pic of a girl who was in LOVE with my boobies like every day she asked to squeeze them lol. She was awesome haha.

Muah

xoxo

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!