Thursday, September 4, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER !! WOOOO






June 18th, 2008 at 12:56pm
Hey sexy boys !! Nothing like your naturally busty school girl next door busting out of her buttons for you !. Summers a few days away and schools out and I cannot waiiiiit to spend it with you. Ive been very naughty and perhaps I need a spanking lol. I did get straight A’s though wink wink. LOL

I hope you guys are all having an amazing week. I will be online all weekend and week long. I cannot wait to have some naughty fun on my own, webcam. Ive uploaded a ton of pics and a naughty video to MY fanclub. Who wants to teach me a lesson ? hehehe

See you all soon you sexy cuties, and hurry up cuz these buttons are about to burst and I want you guys to be front and centre. (watch your eyes though,ive been known to take some people’s eyes out lol)

xoxox

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!