Thursday, September 4, 2008

MY PINK BRA AND MY DATE LOL






July 2nd, 2008 at 8:24pm
Hey guys…wELLLL my luck sucks or maybe im too picky or mayyyybe i just expect guys to have some romance in them you know lol. So, last nite i was feeling all romantic and i picked up this pink sexy bra it just made me feel so pretty. I thought ok im gonna wear it out on my date. Ive seen this guy a few times thought it was heading somewhere last night i found out that NOPE lol it wasnt. But the point is… i bought this sexy bra and i thought hmmmm maybe he mite just mite get to see it if hes good of course LOL. He wasnt.

It seems that he took me to a place his ex girlfriend worked ON PURPOSE so that he could rub it in her face that he is dating TAYLOR STEVENS because he had pics of me on his wall (which i didnt know until yesterday). I go to the bathroom and shes like.. .are you Taylor ? im like yes who are you ? shes like im so and so’s ex and so the story goes on and i found out some other tid bits and im like WOW i sure got a winner. LOL. I think what he did was cruel and he shouldnt have done that to her, I also think that hes an idiot for not seeing that theres more to me then meets the eye. His loss. I didnt want to be mean to the guy so I just explained that im not just TAYLOR STEVENS theres more to me then that. And i did accidentally drop some wine in his lap.

The point of the story is……NOW YOU GUYS get to see my romantic sexy bra LOL hope you likey. Ill see u guys on WEBCAM later this week and allllll next week. More pics more fun more TAYLOR LOL !

Top 5 qualities in a guy for me…. in no particular order (OK maybe more then 5 ) lol

1. HONESTY

2. INTELLIGENCE

3. SENSE OF HUMOUR/DOWN TO EARTH

4. COMPASSION/PASSION/ROMANCE

5. INTEGRITY

Anyways… what are your top 5 qualities in a girl ? let me know . In the mean time here are a few pics for you.

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!