Thursday, September 4, 2008

ITS A HOT ONE TODAY WOW !!





July 8th, 2008 at 11:15am
Hey guys… its soooo hot out here today. Im inside enjoying the AC LOL. I took my puppies out for a walk and they couldnt wait to come home even though i had their little water bowls with them lol. I guess in Canada its like we wait and wait and wait for the heat to come then it comes and its soooo hot we complain lol. But its not only hot its super humid, thats why i love vegas its a nice dry heat lol.

So today im gonna mow my lawn again TOPLESS I have such a private backyard that its great. I get a nice tan while i work lol. Im having a big bbq for a friend of mine that just got a new job so I want to make sure the place looks presentable. I love to BBQ im quite good at it. I wont bbq topless though LOL hahaha. gotta be careful with these babies.

Anyways i just wanted to say hey and hope your week has started off ok. Ill be ONLINE all week and ill be uploading pics and vids to the fanclub of course :). Lets have a great summer guys I cant wait to spend more time with you. MUAAAAAAAAAAAH

Love Always,

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!