Saturday, September 6, 2008

MONDAY MONDAY





August 25th, 2008 at 1:30pm
HEY BOYS !! I know its Monday …ugh how I hate Monday’s but i figure the best way to make a Monday better is boobies !! LOL that can make any day of the week better I think LOL. I will be online on my webcam all week and I will be adding a TON of pics to the fanclub for my fc members. BTW BOYS !! Im doing a contest this week for fanclub members and its a how well do you know Taylor contest sooo the winner wins free time with me one on one in pvt for some boobie funnnnn !!

Ive had a hard couple of days… kinda been a bit down. I want to turn this week into a great one !! My bday is coming up can u believe it SEPT 20th im gonna be 25 ~~ woooooo a quarter of a century lol wow. haha. Anyways, I cant wait to see you all soon Ill be live each and every day !

Have a great Monday boys.. ill take those blues away.

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!