Saturday, September 6, 2008

BIG NITE TONITE BOYS !!





August 9th, 2008 at 6:26pm
HIII CUTIE PIES !! Well, for us UFC fans tonight is a big night. Especially us CANADIAN ufc fans lol. Tonite GSP will be fighting and I will be cheering him on. If only they gave me five minutes with him before his fight id give him a great ummmm “pep talk” lol. Honestly, hes an amazingggggggg guy I have met him many times and I am looking forward to seeing him kick some ass tonight. Its gonna be a great card and of course im wearing my I heart GSP shirt !

I had a great time with you guys this week and I will be online on my webcam all week long. Im sure uve noticed the vids ive uploaded to the fanclub as well as the pics but there is plenty more where that came from :). Im glad u liked the vid i posted here as well ;). Its been raining ALLL DAYYYY here today. I guess its not good to go out in a white t-shirt with no bra when its raining ? LOL. It was sunny when i left the house LOL. But i think everyone enjoyed the view of me running to my car without a bra and a wet tshirt LOL.

Anyways, I miss you guys tons and cant wait to play with you I hope you have an amazing weekend.

Love always

The one and only…hehe

Taylor Stevens

xoxox

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!