Thursday, September 4, 2008

SILLY FUN U KNOW ME :)




June 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm
HEY GUYS !! Well its offically summer although its rained quite a bit here. I hate the rain. I wanted to upload these pics cause i was goofing around with some balloons and i thought youd love it. LOL not those balloons well actually yes those balloons and more lol. So my friend made a bet that I wouldnt be able to fit the balloons that I got her for her birthday in my shirt since ummmm my boobies are so big theres no room for much else. She was right but i deflated the balloons a bit and squeezed them into my top woo hoo !! hahah don’t dare me or ill do it LOOOL. I have to say trying to get them in there was sooo hard wow ! I was just being goofy and figured you would get a kick out of it hehe :). So here are a couple pics of that.

I really miss you guys and have been enjoying the nights on webcam with you ! I cant wait for much much more. I will be online all week long and ill be waiting for ya ;).

Join my fanclub for loads of pics and some bouncy vids (yes mick for you too) LOL

xoxox

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!