Thursday, September 4, 2008

HIYAS :) HAPPY SUNDAY





July 13th, 2008 at 12:37pm
Hey cutie pies how are you ? I hope you had a phenomenal weekend. I know it sucks that its ending but Ill help you make this week go by fast so you can get to next weekend lol. Ill be bouncing on cam quite a bit this week so ummmmm… bring your A game LOL. Ive had a rough couple days to be honest, my best friend was in the hospital and she scared the hec out of me. Im a little under the weather but feeling much better then I did the other day. Thanks for all the warm wishes cutie pies.

As most of you know I love love quotes. I havent written any on here in a long time but one of my awesome members (ERIK) asked me to post a few more. Im glad he did cause hes right its been a long time and quotes inspire me, they give me strength, they make me see things differently and sometimes thats just what you need. So ERIK here you go sweetie I will list another 10 or so quotes that I swear by. I love to read too guys, are there any books that you would recommend ? Let me know my house is full of books that ive read once and twice over LOL.

Id love to hear some of your quotes too. I will be ONLINE on my webcam all week. I can’t wait to see you guys. Ive been a bit confused and stressed latley and YOU are the perfect stress relievers wink wink..besides ive been so busy that i havent had the chance to ummmm well you know ;). So I can’t wait. ! Ill see you all later on cam. Here are a few pics ill be uploading to my fanclub which will also include a bouncy video lol. ME ? BOUNCY ? NEVERRRRRRRRR !! Right mick !! LOL

Ok guys so here goes….Feel free to comment with your own. Id love to hear them. I have some posted all over my house lol.

1. “People are always gonna talk, and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention. I do what I do cause it puts a smile on my face, and im the only person in this world that matters. (JENNA JAMESON)

2. “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. ( BERTRAND RUSSELL)

3. “It is in the character of very few men to honour without envy a friend who has prospered” (AESCHYLUS)

4. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ” ( ELEANOR ROOSEVELT)

5. .”The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” (ROCKY BALBOA)


6. “It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it” ( DOUGLAS MACARTHUR)

7. “All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you’re not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you’re the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no’s become meamningless. ALl your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly. AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES.” ( NIKE AD)

8. “Show me someone content with mediocrity and and I’ll show you someone destined for failure.” (JOHNETTA COLE)

9. “When your feet are so tired that you have to shuffle back to the centre of the ring, Fight one more round. When your arms a re so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and youre eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round. Remembering that the man who always fights on more round is never whipped.” ( JAMES J. CORBETT)

10. “I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t live without each other love.” (SEX IN THE CITY)

OK AND ONE MORE from sex in the city that I adore.. There are so many quotes I adore and your right ERIK i will update them more often but I wanna hear some of yours too.

11. “Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” (SEX IN THE CITY)

Ok guys here are a few pics from the picture and vid set I uploaded. LOL i actually had to rip the shirt to make it fit LOL. Cannot wait to see you guys. MUAHHH

xoxox

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!