Saturday, September 6, 2008

HEY GUYS :)





July 22nd, 2008 at 7:35pm
HIYAS EVERYONE !! First off I want to say thanks so much to everyone whos been so awesome and sweet. I totally appreciate it ! Its nice to hear I actually have just learned to ignore people like that so thats what im doing lol. People will always be what they want say what they want and not everyones gonna like you. I am who I am and well no one’s approval is needed really. Muah! You guys are amazing.

The weather is finally starting to get better here. Im kinda excited cause my mom and I got a new patio set today lol so now I can actually have people over for bbq’s LOL and believe you me I can cook up a mean bbq LOL. Ill make it a pot luck and you guys can all come over k LOL

I had a great time on my webcam with you this week and I will be online all week long I hope that you all are enjoying your summer. I’ve uploaded new pics and a vid to the fanclub hope you likey hehehe.

See you all soon

xoxoxo

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!