Saturday, September 6, 2008

I HEART HATERS :)





July 16th, 2008 at 11:49pm
Well it seems that people still LOVE to talk about me. Love to come here and TRY and post their negative comments about me and think that it phases me. Well guys guess what. Ive been through A LOT in my life so if your only sole purpose in life is to come to MY BLOG and try to insult me or hurt me its not really gnna work for you k :). I love who I am I wont change for anyone. Ive been through the whole is she too big too thin phase. I dont care. But really insulting me ? i mean how old are you?! 12!? There is a guy that constantly comments here that i dont approve his comments because well hes a dick… he is spiteful and rude. I have some advice for you Jerry, if you dont like what you see MOVE ON ! I know the life i live im in the spotlight and thats ok with me. I love who I am and thats the only thing that matters to me. Im happy with the me I am and if you love me for me great if not theres plennttttttttty other fish in the sea.

I wrote this post because i just find it funny that people will actually take time out of their day just to be spiteful or rude. Do they really have that much time on their hands ? WOW.. get a life id say. I heart my fans and I love that you all have supported me through the ups and downs. The few assholes or jealous girls dont get to me anymore….whats the phrase “keep talking shit your making me famous” :). Ive never been a mean spiteful person. Ive never intentionally set out to hurt someone. I think that those of you who live that kind of life are really sad and have something wrong inside. I respect people for who they are and what they bring to the table. There is no need for insults. Im not perfect i dont pretend to be and i dont care too much if you dont like me. Taylor Stevens Blog is for the ones that do like me. So how bout we grow the hell up already and if you dont like it LEAVE.

Annnyways thanks for listening to me vent guys. I love you lots and i had an amazing time on my webcam last night and i cant wait for many more nights with you. Thanks for always being there for me and being an amazing support system.

Dont hate folks…appreciate LOOOL

love ya

tay

xoox

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!