Saturday, September 6, 2008

WOOOOOOO TOMORROWS FRIDAY !!

September 4th, 2008 at 12:44pm
Hey cuties, ok so now that Summers pretty much gone we have to look forward to our weekends LOL. So yaaaay we are gonna all have a fantastic weekend !! Ill be on cam this weekend and all week long. I have been having soo much fun with you guys this week. I swear I have not bursted that many buttons in a LONG time. LOL. I think my boobs are growing or something cause my shirts keep getting tighter lol and my poor mom has to keep sewing the buttons back on LOL. Ohhh do i have some stories for you :).

So guys, ill be fanclub and I cant wait to see you then but I also want to announce that the contest in my fanclub for fanclub members is still open. So far we have a leader and you guys have till this Saturday to win some free hot and naughty one on one time with me so make sure you join up Right now member ROYALT2001 is in the lead so good luck cuties !

I miss you lots and love you lots

xoxox

Tay

Here are a few pics to tide you over till our webcam shows

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!