Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS


June 15th, 2008 at 4:38pm
Hey guys… I wanted to write and wish you all a Happy Fathers Day. Today is a hard day for me but its also a good one. It reminds me that life is precious and to value everyone and everyday. As some of you may know my father passed away when I was 6. I went and visited him today. It brings me peace. Im not gonna make a long sad post I just wanted to share what im feeling with you guys cause thats what this blog is about. The real me good or bad happy or sad.

I hope that all of you that are celebrating today…take the time to relax and enjoy the day cause you guys deserve it ! I have been having an amazing time with you guys all week long and I will be online all week long this week too. I look forward to talking and having some fun with you guys. Lots of pics uploaded to the
fanclub

I wanted to thank all of you for the warm wishes today. its nice to know your thinking about me. Enjoy your day have some steak and some cake and enjoy it

Love always

Tay

Here is a pic of me and my dad and mom when i was younger.. Apparently my mom was also pregnant with me when she was on vacation in vegas sooooo no wonder i love it there so much LOL. I dont usually share this personal type stuff but today I want to honour the people that brought me into this world. and why not share it with people i love the most. Thanks guys

Tty guys soon

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!