Saturday, September 6, 2008

SEE YOU ONLINE TONITE BOYS :)





July 29th, 2008 at 6:32pm
HIYA GUYS !! Just a quick note to let you know I will be online tonite and cannot wait to play. Its my friends bday so im taking her out for a few drinks and then ill be back home to play. I mite be a little buzzing though LOL. See, this friend of mine got me into wine. I have to say ive never been much of a wine drinker but she started me off slowly with the white zinfandel so im still trying to get used to that and then she says shes gonna turn me into a wino and get me into the good stuff LOL. Anyways, I miss you guys lots and cannot wait to play tonite on my webcam.

Be there or be square

Im uploading a shitload of pics to the fanclub as well as videos alll week long that I know your not gonna wanna miss LOL

xoxo

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!