Thursday, September 4, 2008

TO GIVE HEAD OR NOT TO GIVE HEAD…..



July 9th, 2008 at 10:39am
Hey guys……I have this friend of mine (girl) and i dunno maybe its me but I just dont get it so i thought id ask your opinion. So ok, we are talking and shes like “i hate giving head” Im like “what ????????”. Maybe im the abnormal one here but I absolutley love love love giving head to the person im with. I think its so important when it comes to a relationship but even sexually i mean i get soooo turned on looking up into the guys eyes while my lips are wrapped around his cock. I love seeing the pleasure in his eyes. I love gliding my tounge up and down the shaft.. and wow ok enough lol. That makes me sooo wet. Wow im a hornball this morning LOOOL. hahaha you love it ;). Its just crazy to me when I hear someone say they hate doing it. I mean i love getting it so why wouldnt i love to give it… pleasuring the person your with should be a turn on in itself.

I think i know the answers but how do you guys feel about getting head ? LOL I mean really, would u ever be with a girl that said sorry i dont give head. I was like telling her she needs to rethink her attitude towards it and learn to enjoy it. I have to say its one of my talents and i love it lol…so if any of your girl friends need some lessons you tell them to call me ill show them a few tricks LOOOOL. WOW what is wrong with me this morning I am like never this horny. LOL

Speaking of horny. …. Ill be on my WEBCAM later this week and Ill be waiting for you In the mean time here is a pic for you, and theres a vid in the fanclub for you also. I cant wait to have some ummmmm “FUN” with you LOL. Oh and i dont spit, i swallow LOL or I let a little get all over me LOL that I LOVE !!

Ok naughty boys, now that ive gotten you all riled up LOL. I hope you have a wonderful day and I will talk to you all soon. MUAAAAAAAAAAAH hugs and long sexy kisses

xoxo

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!