Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT GUYS :) ..MORE FUN IN LV





June 8th, 2008 at 12:02am
Hey guys :)… Hope your all enjoying your weekend. Its FINALLY hot here in Toronto. It was super duper sticky today LOL but the hotter it gets the less clothes I wear so it all works out LOL. I do miss the Las Vegas heat though.. its a dry heat and its not near as sticky. I did some gardening today LOL.. yes me !! I was out there trimming hedges and mowing the lawn and all that good stuff LOL.. I’m on a main street so I got quite a few honks as I was mowing in my bikini top LOL. I wanted to let you guys know I will be online on my my webcam tomorrow and I can’t wait to see you guys then !

In the mean time, here are a few pics of me in Vegas at BLUSH at the WYNN. It was a great boobie filled night and it was fun meeting some of you guys there ! You are everywhere in Vegas i swear ! LOL That’s my kind of town. LOL. So when i say my boobies are soft as pillows, you know that I mean it LOL these werent the only two who had a little nap on my boobies LOL. My boobies aren’t perfect but they are mine and I love them.

Soooo the EURO cup is now on… and England didnt qualify (BOO) I didnt realize that thanks for telling me LOL BOO !

See you all tomorrow xoxox Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!