Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WANTED TO SAY GOODNITE :)





June 6th, 2008 at 1:35am
Hey guys how are you ? I had a great time with you all last night on my webcam ! Hope you had a kick ass day after that wonderful victory last nite LOL. I sure did some celebrating LOL..the wings should hire me to do their victory dance i think.

Im just under the weather a bit and here in my pj’s and thought I would write to you guys. Wanted to say good nite and say YAAAY tomorrow is friday :). The weekends here and we are gonna have fun. I thought id post a few pics of me all messy and comfy SANS MAKEUP LOL and not so dolled up lol. Its ok i can come to terms with letting the world see me without makeup lol. Im a bum im ready for bed.

I saw indiana jones tonite it was ok. There will be a lot of pics and vids to come to the fanclub as usual. I miss you guys ill see you online !! Don’t forget to email me if youd like a specific appt. Im very accomodating. wink wink

Ive been in one of those moods latley.. I wonder… will a girl like me ever REALLY fall in love ? I guess im just in a sappy mood after seeing sex in the city the other day lol. But it makes me wonder. What do u guys think.. id love to hear your thoughts.

Anyways, good nite dont let the bed bugs bite and sweet dreams of me i hope

Love always,

Taylor Stevens

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: CHASING CARS by SNOW PATROL