Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TAYLOR STEVENS SAYS - HIYYYYYYA BOYS :)




March 11th, 2008 at 5:07am
HEY GUYS..HOW ARE YOU ? Ive been missing you all so much. I know sometimes its so hard to get into my chat room cause its private and its been super busy. I hope to see you all soon and have no fear I will have plenty of time to play because I will be online lots in the next weeks. And lots of new stuff coming to the fanclub of course



There has been so much going on. I dont know if you know but here in Canada we had a hugeeeeeeeeee snow storm over the weekend its crazyyyy. I was literally snowed in lol.

And my doggie had puppies again shes such a good mommy Im so proud of her. She had 5 gorgeous little bundles of joy.

There has been so so much going on and I will be updating you all when I see you.



Ive been so so busy latley that I havent had much time to play so I cannot wait to play with you guys. MUAH

miss you lots

xoxo

Tay



P.s Here are a few pics to tide you over. *wink*

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!