Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GUESS WHOS BACK AND REVAMPED !!





May 12th, 2008 at 6:47pm
Hiya Hiya sexy boys !! SOOOOOOOOO what do u think ? Ive totally decided to change the look of the blog and get back to where you all can leave comments so we can all interact with each other again when you arent able to get me on webcam. I am soo happy and I absolutley love it. I leave for the lovely city of Las Vegas on Wed but will be online every day till then annnnnnnd will be hosting sessions there as well so u can see me live from sin city. If you happen to cross my path make sure you say hey. Dont worry you can’t miss me lol. Ill be online tonite from about 9pm till very late and I will see you all then. In the meantime here are a few pics from the many many pics and vids ive uploaded to the fanclub. Im so happy comments are back and lots of new fun things in store !!

Love you always

Tay

xoxoxox

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!