Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THINGS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER..




March 21st, 2008 at 12:30am
HIYA GUYS I just wanted to give you a heads up In the next little while you will see some awesome changes to the blog. There are a lot of new things to come and Im going to be doing a ton of improvements. And boy oh boy do I have a TON of suprises for you. So be patient cause in the end it will be all be worth the wait. There are a lot of new things in store for my cutie pies. In the mean time I will see you all on my chat WEBCAM this week. Can’t you all just wait for summer ? I am soo sick of this snow. So i decided to put some nice beach carribeean pics up. I need to feel the warmth so come warm me up ;). It is still so damn cold here lol

Love you always (and dont you forget it)

Tay

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!