Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LIVE FROM VEGAS :) HI BOYSSSSS !!





May 18th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Hey guys !!Well as you all know im in SIN CITY until the 28th a little buisness and a lot of pleasure hahah including the UFC I am loving it and loving you guys cause for some reason this trip and ive only been here since wed ive met sooooo many of you !! Its been amazing talking to you hanging out partying and playing a little poker hahah :). I am going to be uploading a ton of pics the next couple days andddddddd I will be live from vegas on cam as well So if your in VEGAS you cant miss me come say hey :). I cant wait to have some more fun on webcam with u guys !! Join my fanclub for tons of pics and vids andd i will be updating you guys with some more news hehe. I have been a very bad girl in Vegas but HERE and on WEB CAM that is a GOOD thing lol. Love you guys

xoxoxox

Tay

P.S Here are a couple pics live from vegas one of them with a fanclub member i met at coyote ugly

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!