Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OH I LOVE SPRING… THE BOUNCE IS BACK HEHEHE




May 5th, 2008 at 9:06am
HIIIIIIIIIII guys !! I have been having soo much fun on fanclub with you guys im sooo glad the warmer weather is here. I love not having to cover up my boobies with sweaters and big jackets LOL. I love that I can wear less and less. Speaking of less and less LOL. Thats what ive been doing on my webcam. Ive been busting out of my bras bouncing around and having a BLAST with you guys. So I just wanted to let u know I will be ONLINE tonite and as you fanclub members know every day there has been a new set and video uploaded to the fanclub . There is tons more to come and I cant wait for you to see them.
So make sure you drop by and play with me on cam !!
See you soon
ONLINE every day
xoxoxo
Tay
Put the bounce back in your step with some bouncy boobies
muah


Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!