Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FUN TIME TAYLOR IS BACK LOL…HIIIIIIII SEXY BOYS




April 12th, 2008 at 3:49am
HEY GUYS.. Well The last little while has been a little rough for me. My dog had puppies again sooo chaotic!



As most of you know, im super single LOL and well one of my closest friends just told me that hes fallen for me (OUCH). I HATE IT ! and he has a gf ! I dont see him that way and that is gonna so suck for our friendship so thats kinda had me in the dumps latley. Hes like a brother to me. SO hopefully you guys can give me some advice here ! See this is why i’m single lol i just cant win !!

But aside from that lots of good stuff.



OMG and I have been super busy with some new stuff that I cant wait to fill you all in about. I miss you all a lot. I will be back on a regular schedule this coming week so keep posted.



I will be online on my fanclub tomorrow night and cannot wait to see you then. I missssss sooo much being fun time taylor lol…spring is coming things are blooming including my boobies I LOVE SPRING LOL so lets have some bouncy silly crazy wild fun on fanclub See u soon

MUAH

xoxoxox

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!