Wednesday, August 27, 2008

JUMP IN… THE WATERS WARM..AHHH I MISS YOU VEGAS





June 1st, 2008 at 5:43pm
hiya cutie pies how are you ? Well its Sunday and i am in paaaaain. I was sick the last few days in vegas so im getting over it now though. I miss the hooters pool soooooooooooo much !! It was warm and fun. I would love to be in a pool with you guys lol but I must say i lost my bikini top quite a few times… but its HOOTERS so i don’t think they minded. Now in these pictures this cute looking orange drink is the NIPPER i was talking to you about…(its deadly) LOL. Im taking the rest of the night off to hang with my puppies and get over this ridiculous cold. In the mean time I will be posting some pics and filling the fanclub up for you with goodies :).

Now on to another topic.. As you all know I am a HUGE Toronto Maple Leaf fan, sadly though they never win. So Im super pumped for tomorrow……causeeeeeeee GO DETROIT !! LOL. Ok i know most of you are like go crosby go. I get it I do. But tomorrow I will be rooting for detroit to win the cup So join me if you like lol. Ohhh if your on Facebook there is an application called MEGABETS I play it a lot cause i love sports betting for fun. And I love beating all the boys :).

In vegas I bet on the detroit game and won here is a picture of my WINNING ticket too. LOL. I turned everyone into a detroit fan that day..it probably had something to do with the boucning up and down when they scored but thats just a guess lol.

Love you guys lots Im loving this new “Taylor Stevens blog” and YOU wil be loving all the new goodies in store. I love all your comments so keep em coming

woot woot !! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WINGS !!

Ill be online on my webcam after the wings win the cup tomorrow (did u catch that lol )

Luv yas

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!