Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WHAT A LONGGGGG DAY !!





May 7th, 2008 at 7:53am
HEY GUYS.. omg talk about busy tuesday. I thought mondays were supposed to be bad lol. The weather is warmer which hey I cant complain since i freeeeeeeze in the winter lol but there was so much traffic today and so many appts including getting my doggies groomed. Ughy LOL. Im so tired right now and gonna get my beauty sleep but I will see you all tomorrow night on my WEBCAM. With tons of new pics and vids added of course .

As most of you know i have some super important meetings in vegas at the end of the month and im really excited about them. I will fill you in on all the goods dont worry. But the last time i was there i gave my bra to coyote ugly so its now an offical part of their furniture lmfao. Apparently the biggest theyve had there. Its signed and dated but at any rate so as i took my bra off i nee ded a shirt lol and well they gave me this one so i thought it would be fun to show u those pics LOL. The bouncers all signed it as well as myself lmfao. I love to have fun u know that guys and you know im not shy hahaha. THey made me do jumping jacks on the bar LMFAO soooooooo fun !! If your ever in vegas when im in vegas you know where to find me. LOL
Tty all soon and see you ONLINE tomorrow nite
LUV YA LOTSSSSSSSSS
TAY
xoxox

Get your FREE REGISTRATION and ill see you tonite !!