Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TRANSFERRING MORE :)


Hey guys...gosh I have been having so so so much fun with you guys the last couple of days its been so amazing !! Its so good to be back. I wasnt online tonite but will be the rest of the week and so on :). Today my cutie poops shaggy hurt his leg because he thinks he is the super dog lol so I had to take him to the vet. Hes ok though but i ne eded to give him some quality mommy doggy time :) hehe. The vet told me i had to keep an eye on him and keep him rested so that was pretty much my night.

So, whos addicted to reality tv ? UMMMM that would be me lol.. Me and Shaggy doo just sat and watched BIg brother all stars... WOOOOOOOOOO GO JANELLLLLLE :) I love her she rocks !! Rockstar supernova and Last comic standing lol. Anyone else ? lol hehe


Anyways, I wanted to say thank u soo much for all the cards and letters pictures and cool stuff u guys are sending.. its so awesome to hear from all of you hehe :) I bought this t-shirt a couple days ago cause i thought it was cute hehe so here are a few pics of that :)
I will be
ONLINE tomorrow nite and I cant wait to have some more fun !!


LOVE YOU ALWAYS
Tay