Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HEY GUYS IM JUST TRANSFERRING SOME POSTS OVER :)







HEY EVERYONE !!

Well its been a hectic couple of weeks, finally have some answers. First let me say thank you all for all the emails and concern, a lot of you really opened up to me about your lives and your experiences and that meant more to me then anything, I was able to get to know a lot of you on a different level and that was so so nice. Many of you have been asking for an address to send me ca rds, letters, flowers etc.. with my upcoming surgery and just in general so i have one for you all, while its not necessary some of u insist lol :) I really appreciate that and i look so forward to hearing from you guys so send send send away :) cant wait to read ure letters. I look forward to getting to know you all so much better. Ill have the address for you at the end of this post :)

So, the good news... i had a cyst on my kindey which was really worrying me and I found out today that it was benign.. and i have nothing to worry about. So that was great. However, I do have to have laproscopic surgery to have my gallbladder removed :( which sucks. My surgery date is AUGUST 4th in the A.M. Im nervous and stuff and it sucks that i have to do it but i never want to feel the pain that i have been in ever again, so its necessary. Im ok though, im feeling alright aside from the occassional gallbladder attack. Im in good spirits, my mom is doing well and im so excited to move past this negative chapter in my life and move forward. During this time off i have had to deal with a lot and had a lot of time to think and im a stronger better person after all that i dealt with and so i dont regret any of it.

I was in a good mood tonite knowing that the future is bright so i decided to have some fun take some pics and get ready to get back on cam with you guys. I am so so so looking forward to being with you guys again, you make me smile, laugh and forget about allll my worries. So, here are a few pics from tonite and i will be ONLINE by the end of the weekend. We have a lot to catch up on.

Here is the address for all u cuties..
TAYLOR STEVENS
6A-170 THE DONWAY WEST
SUITE # 356
TORONTO, ONTARIO
CANADA
M3C 2E8

I would love for you guys to leave an email or something so that i can reply to you and thank u personally :)
So here are the pics, enjoy them there are 150 more that i will be uploading to the
FANCLUB this weekend and a video :) Im back guys !! YAAY
Love always,

Tay