Thursday, April 17, 2008

MORE


HEY EVERYONE !! Well i guess ive kinda been dreading it but its here lol.. tomorrow morning is my surgery, and i have to say thank you so much to all of you.. you have been awesome support and you have been so kind and loving, it really has made me feel so much better having you guys share your experiences with me. I am truly blessed and lucky to have you guys here for me. thank you for that. I am nervous and scared, but that is normal with surgery and stuff right ? right !! I'm going to be online all nite tonite i wont be able to get much sleep anyways since i have to be up at 5 am.


So, ill be online at around 4:30-5:00pm. I hope to see you guys there :) If not, ill post sometime this weekend to let u know how things went.Love you all lotsSee you soon, big hugs and kisses :) xoxoxoTAY