Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN











HIYAS !! FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK !! Happy halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen. I have some treats for you hehe :) This halloween i couldnt decide what to be and i narrowed it down to two and then i just couldnt choose lol so i figured hey ill be both. LOL !! So, for this update im a girl scout.. yaaay !!

I have spent all last nite taking pics and vids for my fanclub, in fact this particular set has so many pics that i will be uploading them over the course of today and tomorrow :). I'm taking my niece trick or treating around 6pm and i will be ONLINE at 10pm and i cant wait to see you guys, ive missed you so so much. I will be online all week long.
I hope you guys have lots of fun today and don't get scared by the witches and ghosts out there. Here's a preview of the many many pics ive uploaded to my
fanclub :) see you soon

xoxox
Tay