Friday, April 18, 2008

MY SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK







HEY EVERYONE :) IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK REGULARLY AGAIN !! , wednesday, possibly thursday and for sure friday too :). LIVE on my webcam!!! Ive been so so busy during the days, but im going to try and log in earlier for you guys too cause i know that a lot of you in different time zones sometimes just miss me when im online. SO i will do my best to be on earlier also. I cant wait to see you guys :) . Next week i will be online almost every day. Its a really busy time at the firm i work at during the day and i volunteer once a week for an animal rescue place, so its been pretty hectic, but next week will be almost daily :) I look forward to it, every nite with you guys last week was so awesome there.
I cant wait.

Love You LOTS
xoxox
Tay