Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TRANSFERRING MORE POSTS AND PICS :)




Hey everyone :) I Hope you have all had a kick ass weekend... the weather here was HOT but like wow HOT where u just couldnt wait for an Airconditioner lol..

I took my doggies to the park equipped with a litre of water lol and even they were pooped. I wanted to let you know that I will be ONLINE this week and im looking forward to seeing you all :). I will be online a lot until my surgery and then about a week after my surgery I will be back online consistantly :).

I am uploading a bunch of pics and vids tonight to the FANCLUB, I hope you like :) hehe. I just kinda enjoyed the day bummed around and relaxed I hope you all did too. Here is a couple of pics in a shirt that one of you guys sent me :) I thought it was awesome, thank you soo much RYAN !! You all know I love love love funny t-shirts lol and thought this one was kick ass. I had a few sent to me so I will definitley be taking pics in them for you guys.

Love Always,

Taylor

xoxoxo