Thursday, April 17, 2008


HEY AGAIN...hi guys... well i got all ready to log in last nite and a fuse blew in my bedroom so the power was out till the super came and changed the fuse, then he changes the fuse and out goes the power right away again, so we unplug everything put a new fuse in and turn on the light and out goes the power again.... so they are sending an electrician to fix it. I will be online no later then wed. Im aiming for tomorrow nite, but at the latest ill be 0nline wednesday :). Im just over at my moms helping her rearrange her place, but wanted to let you guys know whats going on.


I am really happy to be back to normal, im even back at my kick boxing class.. which is awesome cause i love that class !! I cannot wait to catch up with all of you :)

Miss you soo much

Love Tay

P.S in the event that its fixed sooner i will be online tommorrow