Thursday, April 17, 2008

ONLINE







HEY EVERYONE... just wanted to let you all know i will be ONLINE this weekend. I got some bad news in regards to my mom, she has to go in for surgery on oct 10th and im a little worried but the doctors assure me shes in good hands. My mom is a strong woman so I know she can pull through anything. Id rather not get into details about her surgery but i was told it was pretty routine, but of course when anyone goes into surgery you worry a bit. So that is why i have been away the last few days. Im worried more then she is LOL as always. But otherwise things are good and im happy to be back online :)
I need to take my mind off things till then so I will be online this weekend and im looking forward to chatting with you guys. Uploading loads of pics to my fanclub too for you guys :) and vids..
Love Always
Tay
xoxox